Go for understated elegance by sweeping your hair into a neat and tidy topknot like a ballerina. This look is simple and can be done in a pinch on those bad hair days. I’ve always loved the way this look highlights the cheek bone and lifts the face.
- First apply PHYTO Professional Intense Volume Mousse to damp hair.
- Pull hair back using a fine-tooth comb like the Mason Pearson Tail Comb to smooth and secure with an elastic.
- Twirl hair into a bun and hold in place with bobby pins.
- If you want to add more volume, wrap a POP Put on Pieces Stylemaker Hairwrap around your bun.
- Finish with a touch of Philip B. Jet Set Precision Control Hair Spray